- Orders placed by 12pm Tuesday – Friday will be dispatched the same day
- Order placed on Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched the next working day
- UK Delivery under £500 will be sent Royal Mail Signed For – allow up to 5 working days for delivery
- UK Deliveries over £500 will be sent Royal Mail Special Delivery – allow up to 5 working days for delivery
- The estimates below are for mainland U.K. and may take longer for Northern Ireland, the Highlands, Islands and during public holidays.
- All guarantees are by Royal Mail or Parcelforce
- All orders and delivery times are subject to stock availability.
- For any alternative or specific delivery requirements, please contact us directly on 02089773793 or email email@example.com
- Orders placed for international delivery will be dispatched within 5 working days of the order being placed. Any longer and we will contact you with reasons why its taking longer to dispatch
- Orders are shipped using Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed, Parcelforce Express or DHL unless requested otherwise
- All orders and delivery times are subject to stock availability.
- Once dispatched:
- Europe delivery aim: 3-5 working days
- Worldwide delivery aim: 5-7 working days
Fully tracked to delivery point
- Signature on delivery*
- Online delivery confirmation
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT SHIP CUBAN CIGARS OR TOBACCO TO USA
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Cigars and other tobacco products are non-exchangeable or refundable
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If you would like a refund, we retain 5% of the cost due to administration charges
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 during the period set out below.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for
This cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
(a) any Products which you have unsealed after delivery and are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons if unsealed; or
(b) the goods were a special order to your specification
Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the Contract between us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the Contract is 14 days after the day on which you receive the last Product ordered under the Contract.
Example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January and you receive the first instalment of your Product or the first of your separate Products on 10 January and the last instalment or last separate Product on 15 January you may cancel in respect of all instalments and any or all of the separate Products at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 29 January.
To cancel a sale email us at: email@example.com
If you use this method we will e-mail you to confirm we have received your cancellation.
Alternatively you can contact our Customer Services team by telephone on +44 2089773793 or by post to Broadweighs Ltd, 76 High Street, Teddington, TW11 8JD
If you are e-mailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us.
For example, you will have given us notice in time as long as you get your letter into the last post on the last day of the cancellation period or e-mail us before midnight on that day.
If you cancel your Contract we will:
- refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop and solely in our opinion. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method). For example, if we offer delivery of a Product within [3-5] days at one cost but you choose to have the Product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
if you have received the Product and we have not offered to collect it from you: 14 days after the day on which we receive the Product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Product back to us.
if you have not received the Product or you have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract.
If you have returned the Products to us because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of the Products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. If you used vouchers to pay for the Product we may refund you in vouchers.
If a Product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your Contract:
- then you must return it to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract. You can either post it back or return it by hand to Broadweighs Ltd, 76 High Street, Teddington, Tw11 8JD
- unless the Product is faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. If the Product is one which cannot be returned by post, we estimate that if you use the carrier which delivered the Product to you, these costs should not exceed the sums we charged you for delivery.
As you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with this Contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund or anything else in these Terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.