Germain Plum Cake 50g
Regular price £24.05
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Blended from Virginia tobacco with dark cavendish and extra matured black cavendish. Flavoured with a delicate and barely discernable plum topping whose ingredients are known only to the owners of the company.
Notes: This is a traditional pipe mixture of which 80% is prepared from seven different types of Virginia leaf. The remaining 20% is specially prepared black tobacco made from Cavendish and Negrohead. A rare air-cured leaf. This is possibly the only British-made tobacco-containing this particular ingredient. The unique added flavour gives an agreeable taste and pleasant aroma. Origin Channel Islands.
|Brand||J. F. Germain & Son|
|Blended By||J. F. Germain & Son|
|Blend Type||Virginia Based|
|Contents||Black Cavendish, Virginia|
|Packaging||50 grams tin|